Saturday, June 25, 2011

Stop and stare

Stop and stare, it's like Im moving but I go no where. 


Assalamualaikum, hi there :) Ohh lapar laa~ Im now just chilling in my room while listening to the music and my chemistry study, my head is quite full with all the Carbon and Hydrogen and all the bondings. haha. So much tense, I wasnt that good with Organic Chemistry since Spm ? -.- ...hmm, but it's fine. Study je lah kan apa lagi. Org kata effort tu lg penting. :DD I've been replaying this song over and over again. It has been my favourite for so long. I like songs with deep meanings. One Republic is awesome. I love their songs. Btw, congrats to Sepah. andd  cant wait for the transformers 3 movie. No more Megan Fox eh rite? Sokay maa. Optimus primee i miss you :DD   










No comments:

Post a Comment