Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day 22 - How I'm different.



Day 22 - What makes you different from everyone else? 


- I am a die hard fan of Arsenal . I started to watch it at the age of 14. And I am a lady who really watch the football itself, not just the players. hihi.  

- I like to read self-help book. Haha  org kata 'lame', but so what kan?  Mana ada 'lame'. There's a lot i can learn and apply from it. 

- Somehow, my two favourite men, Thierry Henry and Van Diesel, is bold and tough ! Ha Ha Ha

- Whenever i go eat outside, most of the time I will make sure the pinggan are all stacked or the table is not a mess. 

- I dont like Asam and tauhu.  -.-

- I like to combine foods. Biskut dgn ice cream, Nasi goreng ada keropok dan mcm2 lg. Hm, no good for your tummy .

- I prefer to listen to old songs. feeling sikit. :D

- I sometimes gets blur during a conversation. Pretty slow but....embrace it. :D




That's all I've got right now. I've just finished my mid sem exam. Oh. What's this feeling? I feel soo relaxed.  Time for the 'running man' show. Grr too bad it's monday tomorrow. (-.-)




Ps: Hmmm. I couldnt give my presents. What to do. huhu. May u have a great birthday :)

1 comment: