Friday, April 22, 2011

Awan nano.

:: Where's my awan nano?

Quote from members of 216A. Im so bored today...

Btw ,  

To realize the value of..ONE.

  • 1 year: Ask a student who has failed a final exam
  • 1 month: Ask a mother who has given birth to a premature baby
  • 1 week: Ask an editor of a weekly newspaper
  • 1 hour: Ask the lovers who are waiting to meet
  • 1 minute: Ask the person who has midded the train,bus or plane
  • 1 second: Ask a person who has survived an accident
  • 1 millisecond: Ask the person who has won a silver medal in the Olympic



 Hopefully i can sleep well tonight. My friends have nicknamed me Panda recently haish. Tomorrow's a day out with nina and her ____ . hihi. So I will eat my icecream by myself..huhu. Takdela. Nite ppl. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment