Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 4 and a half, Day 5.

I just come back to the room from the class. Funny, Aiman my schoolmates, we both just realized that we're in the same class. Boleh kan tak perasan?  Haha.  oh it's weekend. My friend has gone back to home and Im gonna be alone for awhile, and the bad flu too..  rasa nak makan bubur nasi huhu. 
Anyhow, yesterday I skipped Day 4 entry. Alamak . Takpelah. Lets not do it day by day. I guess sometimes Im gonna skip. I just wanna finish what I've started .


Day 4 - A habit that you wish you didn't have


 Yesterday's entry is about a habit that I wish I didn't have. Well, to be honest, I think I've many habits that I wish I didn't have. I wish that I dont get mad or annoyed easily when someone is switching on the light while Im sleeping. or when everyone's not washing their dishes.




Day 5 - A picture of somewhere you've been to


Who : Fida and me. Fida is my best chingu's chingu, izhana. * heheh im so into korea stuff now  -.- (chingu is friend)
Why : Volunteering for wwf. under environmental n nature club uia,   ada event earth hour. 
When : 26 march 2011
Where : Sunway pyramid ,kl







Ps : Im just giving it a time. Ahhhhhhh~ and I cant stand it. Wawaa, what're you doing? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment